You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-28 21:03:34

PRFatAlbert

Patches, Mods, and Installation help

Hi. 
I'm new here.  I am old.  I played Duck Hunt when it first came out.

Currently using RB6 GOLD version on STEAM.  After seeing some new YouTube videos.  I would like to patch my single player RB6 GOLD version to latest mods & give multiplayer a try.  I tried afew years ago, but after a weapon mod was installed, ANTIVIRUS kept killing my RB6 program and wouldn't work right.  So I went back to single player vanilla.

Can someone please point me in the direction of...............

1) List of CURRENT patches and mods?
Mainly new weapons, attachments, equipment, new maps, and multi-player.  No mods that make the aiming reticle "sway" - please.

2) Order in which to install them? 

3) How to install them? I downloaded some mods today and tried - failed.

4) My vanilla Ravenshield has footsteps and door open/closing sounds, but GOLD version maps - those sounds are missing.
I tried multiple fresh installs through Steam, but same result.

5) What the heck are SUPPLY DROP mods?

PRFatAlbert

#2 2024-03-23 12:32:40

CRANK

Re: Patches, Mods, and Installation help

PRFatAlbert wrote:

Hi. 
I'm new here.  I am old.  I played Duck Hunt when it first came out.

Currently using RB6 GOLD version on STEAM.  After seeing some new YouTube videos.  I would like to patch my single player RB6 GOLD version to latest mods & give multiplayer a try.  I tried afew years ago, but after a weapon mod was installed, ANTIVIRUS kept killing my RB6 program and wouldn't work right.  So I went back to single player vanilla.

Can someone please point me in the direction of...............

1) List of CURRENT patches and mods?
Mainly new weapons, attachments, equipment, new maps, and multi-player.  No mods that make the aiming reticle "sway" - please.

2) Order in which to install them? 

3) How to install them? I downloaded some mods today and tried - failed.

4) My vanilla Ravenshield has footsteps and door open/closing sounds, but GOLD version maps - those sounds are missing.
I tried multiple fresh installs through Steam, but same result.

5) What the heck are SUPPLY DROP mods?

PRFatAlbert

Sorry for the late response. I hope that you were able to get all of this figured out since May 2023. The current patches which for multiplayer would be OpenRVS 1.6 can be found here on this website, just type in OpenRVS 1.6 and should pop up. Weapons, there are some on here for singleplayer that you can download, but for multiplayer you will download them once you get onto their server. Some of the mods that you download from others or Third Party can conflict with other mods. This can be a pain in the ass, since they are not made by the same person. There is a sound fix, search optimization patch or sound fix and they will populate. Those supply drops were meant as incentives. For the people who helped keep the servers running, they would get a sneak peak and a release to these new items before anyone else. Then after awhile it would be released to the masses. I think you can search for the supply drops on GITHUB or MODDB under .TWI and you would be able to download them. Hope this helps.

CRANK

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment