You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-07 09:29:38

Yrega

New guy - Old guy - Setup and install

Hey folks, just found this. Will definitely join in for some old R6!

Question: I have the steam versions. Do I need to install Athena Sword and Iron Wrath as well as R6 Gold? Or just Gold + map pack + sound fix + OpenRVS

Thanks!

#2 2017-06-16 08:32:18

Yrega

Re: New guy - Old guy - Setup and install

No one??

#3 2017-06-16 10:14:40

cxn

Is Recognition on vacation or something cause he has taken upon himself tech support for new ppl?

I'm personally on Steam R6 Gold Edition with one of the older RVS pathces. I'm sure if you install newest available patch over your R6 Gold Edition everything will be just fine.

There is a sticky thread several centimeters above this one called 'HOW TO PLAY ONLINE' and in first post there is download link to recommended RVS patch file. It is 577 MB in size so there is a lot of valuable stuff there.

#4 2017-06-16 15:49:37

Yrega

cxn wrote:

Is Recognition on vacation or something cause he has taken upon himself tech support for new ppl?

I'm personally on Steam R6 Gold Edition with one of the older RVS pathces. I'm sure if you install newest available patch over your R6 Gold Edition everything will be just fine.

There is a sticky thread several centimeters above this one called 'HOW TO PLAY ONLINE' and in first post there is download link to recommended RVS patch file. It is 577 MB in size so there is a lot of valuable stuff there.

Yeah I read that. Question is do I need to install Athena Sword and Iron Wrath, or will I be able to play on these servers with JUST Gold.  Thanks for the reply!!

#5 2017-06-16 22:19:39

cxn

Please follow these video insctructions and try to connect to one of the servers and report back if you encounter any problems.

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment