You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-09 01:07:27

Legacy
Administrator
Website

Enhanced Rainbow AI Mod V2 for Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield

https://www.moddb.com/mods/terrorist-re … nhancer-v2
Great for making your backup AI a little better in single player. Note that we also use this on the ALLR6 coop servers! This is a multiplayer mod for people doing LAN servers or dedicated servers.

For single player you can also try this one Elite Counter Terror https://discord.com/channels/260385890017214465/695332886676766831/974381369075593216

Join us anytime on Discord too http://www.R6CHAT.com

Last edited by Legacy (2022-05-12 13:44:57)

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

#2 2022-05-12 12:18:51

Zurg

Re: Enhanced Rainbow AI Mod V2 for Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield

Hello everyone.

Regarding this topic I have several doubts:

Is there any mod that make the ROE rule (Assault, infiltration or Recon) works for your multiplayer AI backups?? I have tried vanilla and modded (using ECT, this one) Raven Shield and they engage as it was assault rule.

Moreover I would like the AI backups only use suppressed weapons when Infiltration or Recon rule but they don't change to their suppressed handguns.

Am I doing something wrong? Any multiplayer mod to change this for multiplayer coop?

#3 2022-05-12 13:47:56

Legacy
Administrator
Website

Re: Enhanced Rainbow AI Mod V2 for Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield

Zurg wrote:

Hello everyone.

Regarding this topic I have several doubts:

Is there any mod that make the ROE rule (Assault, infiltration or Recon) works for your multiplayer AI backups?? I have tried vanilla and modded (using ECT, this one) Raven Shield and they engage as it was assault rule.

Moreover I would like the AI backups only use suppressed weapons when Infiltration or Recon rule but they don't change to their suppressed handguns.

Am I doing something wrong? Any multiplayer mod to change this for multiplayer coop?

For playing online coop with backup AI then it would be J key to change it and it should work. It works for me when I'm playing online I always set them to RECON mode and I give them silenced weapons. Be sure to give your guys silenced weapons in single player. But in COOP they use whatever your loadout is.

Also if doing COOP

Some tips! You will see we have a LOT of new guns, custom skins, new items, new sights and scopes, new maps and more on the servers too.

1. The first time you join an ALLR6 server it will probably be about 5-15 mins to update then after that its pretty fast. If a file gets stuck going really slow just rejoin the server and it should fix it.

2. A tip for using the new sights and scopes on the servers - you can press ALT to access the alternative scope options.
Such as the G33 which is a holographic with a magnifier, it will turn on the magnifier. Change reticle colors by holding ALT while aiming. Reticle style by pressing ALT.

You can also hold ALT to change the crosshair color on some of them,
or press ALT to change crosshair style - You will see as you experiment with them...

3. You can underhand throw grenades, use ALT button as well for that instead of throwing it with left mouse button. Its useful sometimes.

4. Controlling your AI backup: If 2 or less real people playing you both get 3 backup AI, if 3-4 people you each get 1 backup AI, and more than 4 people playing there are no backup AI.

You can give them commands! Press H to hold, J is for rules of engagement (I suggest switching to Recon mode if you find they start shooting at everyone even far away) and you can hold down action key (Space or F usually) on a door and see the options for Frag and clear, etc.

If you right click to execute order command it will wait for you to press zulu go (, key) whereas left click is immediate. This is useful if there is a room with two doors. You wait at one door, then tell them to wait at the other door - and you tell them Zulu Go and you both go in together. Or point up ahead on the ground when the icon is white, and tell them to move up to that location. Like, in a hallway or down a road.

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment