You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-26 09:26:58

R6expert

Does this game have new AI?

Wondering has anyone made a new AI mod for this game yet. Also have they fixed the team R6 from stacking up on doors wrong and standing in the fatal funnel? I hated how they would stack up and soon as they open the door your whole team is taken out by a terrorist with a ak47 waiting behind the door. I am looking to getting back into this game since the newer game that is out is just dumb and has no single player campaigns.

#2 2017-05-26 15:38:16

Legacy
Administrator
Website

Re: Does this game have new AI?

R6expert wrote:

Wondering has anyone made a new AI mod for this game yet. Also have they fixed the team R6 from stacking up on doors wrong and standing in the fatal funnel? I hated how they would stack up and soon as they open the door your whole team is taken out by a terrorist with a ak47 waiting behind the door. I am looking to getting back into this game since the newer game that is out is just dumb and has no single player campaigns.

Hey dude we do have a new AI mod that was made this month actually.
It makes them a bit smarter and tactical. I control them all the time and it works great.

The ALLR6 servers are Missions, 2 Terrorist Hunt and a Zombies server (www.r6zombies.com)
So many of us play coop on the regular daily.

We also installed new winter camo skins for the terrorists which really makes winter maps more fun.
We have new maps being designed some from the original series as well.
We also have a new holographic, red dot, acog and M203 grenade launcher attachment mod coming out soon.
We also have custom gun camo skins coming out too.

Join us at www.r6chat.com our text and voice chat community too!
And our Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ALLR6

Hope to see you around dude!

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

#3 2017-05-27 05:07:46

Andromedamn

Recognition wrote:
R6expert wrote:

Hey dude we do have a new AI mod that was made this month actually.
It makes them a bit smarter and tactical. I control them all the time and it works great.

The ALLR6 servers are Missions, 2 Terrorist Hunt and a Zombies server (www.r6zombies.com)
So many of us play coop on the regular daily.

We also installed new winter camo skins for the terrorists which really makes winter maps more fun.
We have new maps being designed some from the original series as well.
We also have a new holographic, red dot, acog and M203 grenade launcher attachment mod coming out soon.
We also have custom gun camo skins coming out too.

Join us at www.r6chat.com our text and voice chat community too!
And our Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ALLR6

Hope to see you around dude!

Can i have a download link for these mods. I know they were in the allr6 pack, but they don't work in sp, can you please upload these mods, but with sp compatibility, sorry for disturbing. Thanks and bye.

#4 2017-09-13 11:40:30

juguLAtoR01

If you're interested in a modded A.I. for sp gaming, check Malleus's rainbow AI mod. It's truly excellent.
My suggestion to you is twofold:

First, make two different installations of RvS in your computer [in different drives, if possible]. One you can mod as you like to play sp, the other you dedicate to playing online here in AllR6. This way you can double your fun! smile

Second, in the modded version of RvS, install the comprehensive RvS 2.0 mod. The Rainbow AI mod is built-in, along with some tango tweaks as well. And plenty of other stuff, ironsights, new skins, etc. It also is compatible with a variety of other mods.
In the online version install all the mods required by AllR6 so you can join in the Rebirth of Raven Shield.

Best,  big_smile

#5 2017-09-13 11:51:24

Legacy
Administrator
Website

Theres a new version that one of our members created. Message jose21crisis on here or at http://www.r6chat.com he improved upon Malleaus mod.

76561198018697268.png

#6 2017-09-13 11:55:10

Legacy
Administrator
Website

2.0 mod doesnt work online anymore.

We have also improved upon it.
We have new guns custom camo for guns, new scopes and sights, new items like medical kit, proximity mine, grenade launcher, flashlight, improved FOV, ragdoll, jump feature, terrorist counter, new tangos, new rainbow ai intelligence, new rainbow camos and more like head being blown off effects etc on our ALLR6 servers. New maps and remastered maps too every week/other week.

The mods for online will install automatically when joining a server no need to manually download anything.

Note: set connection speed to T3 for best results

76561198018697268.png

#7 2017-09-13 17:25:32

juguLAtoR01

Recognition wrote:

Yes man, i know. It really never worked in fact. At the time of development, Ubi made sure to prevent any MP with client-side mods, so 2.0 was thought to be a SP only addition. I know that because i helped create it. I made the ironsights and some other graphics, like the (((((much debated)))) goggles overlay smile

I wasn't trying to compete with you guys, i'm pretty sure that you are THE source for RvS rebirth, that's why i'm joining! Any group who has the RvS 'pope' himself, the great Twi, will be followed closely by me big_smile

I was just trying to direct our friend to a CLIENT-SIDE modification so he could play sp in a better situation, which brings my next question:

After having RvS compatible with AllR6 which new features will be transported to SP?

cheers!

#8 2017-09-13 18:16:22

Legacy
Administrator
Website

yea I know I was just updating in case you were out of touch with the latest! my dude welcome back!! TWI is who has done most of these. and Teq and myself. Also akpin!   Join our #r6modding channel even Xanatos is around and HeavyMetal and several others. We've got 600 members on there. Its real time chat application text or voice if you haven't used it before its amazing even has mobile version browser version and obvi the app. http://www.r6chat.com will take you to the server.  Would love your input too on iron sights for more guns. TWI only made a few for the newest guns we added this week. But if you still have the itch to code or create more iron sights for existing guns, or whatever ideas you have, hit it up!

Excited to see that you found the community. I've been workin real hard to get it back and we have a full server or two every day now. Even more as the weather gets colder!

big_smile

76561198018697268.png

#9 2017-10-04 12:35:44

Jakethejake

juguLAtoR01 wrote:
Recognition wrote:

Yes man, i know. It really never worked in fact. At the time of development, Ubi made sure to prevent any MP with client-side mods, so 2.0 was thought to be a SP only addition. I know that because i helped create it. I made the ironsights and some other graphics, like the (((((much debated)))) goggles overlay smile

I wasn't trying to compete with you guys, i'm pretty sure that you are THE source for RvS rebirth, that's why i'm joining! Any group who has the RvS 'pope' himself, the great Twi, will be followed closely by me big_smile

I was just trying to direct our friend to a CLIENT-SIDE modification so he could play sp in a better situation, which brings my next question:

After having RvS compatible with AllR6 which new features will be transported to SP?

cheers!

I'm highly interested in the SP AI Mod as well.  2.0 was genious, and I'm looking to get it back for those days that I want to plan and run an op.

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment