You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-10 17:29:52

elakpucko3

Rainbow Six Siege is not a Tactical Shooter, although fun (in rare cases), not a tactical shooter

Hello, everyone!

If you're a member on this forum then you most likley play older Tom Clancy games such as the original Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six, or maybe even the SWAT-series (however, as you probably know, SWAT isn't made by ubisoft and has no Connection to TC). Anyway, this is what a tactical shooter is supposed to be and if you've ever been asked to explain why, just show 'em this video in the future, it'll save both of you time. smile

This video explains it very well!

Take Care!

- ep3

#2 2017-04-11 15:25:26

Legacy
Administrator
Website

Re: Rainbow Six Siege is not a Tactical Shooter, although fun (in rare cases), not a tactical shooter

Agreed completely with the video. Siege had a lot more potential but decided to go the money making arcade hero style route unfortunately. But there is clearly a market for it. But there is also a market for what we are talking about.

76561198018697268.png
Discord - Steam Group - Twitter - Facebook

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is online with NEW content
Also Rogue Spear, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath even Vegas, SWAT 4 maps!

#3 2017-04-12 06:53:10

elakpucko3

Re: Rainbow Six Siege is not a Tactical Shooter, although fun (in rare cases), not a tactical shooter

I think that it's mainly because "the youth" of today are regularly getting help with absolutley everything these days, and it's almost as if no-one has to do any real work anymore. Kinda feels like they're all spoiled.

I mean just look at SJW, 18-year-olds today are fighting for people to recognize 70+ genders... by colouring their hair and screaming "racist" and "sexist" at everything, while blaming society for not having a bank account with 7 digits (ironically, they are the society).

18-year-olds 80-100 years ago (WWI & WWII) were fighting, dying and sacrificing for the right to stay alive and have freedom, democracy and real human rights.

I belive that some of that hand-holding has spilled over to the gaming side.
However i can respect their decision from a business-standpoint as they're just trying to reach a bigger market, nothing weird/wrong with that.
Just dissapointing.

Just my opinion.

- ep3

#4 2017-06-02 17:57:33

Relog

This is why I play co-op games. You have time to think about strategies and form a plan on how to approach stuff. The latest example of this imo is Wildlands. Sure it's run and gun sometimes, but if you find a group of level headed people you can do some pretty strategical shit. Have completed the campaign and have unlocked all the gear and I'm still playing the game. That says something.

Apart from taking a small break from Raven Shield, at some point I will rotate back to ArmA 3 now with the new aircraft DLC. Looking forward to Ground Branch though.

PQOuEfd.gif

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment