You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-07 14:11:12

Bo_lathrop

Looking to potentially put together a team to start a project:

I have been an avid Tom Clancy fan my whole life.  I grew up playing Rainbow Six (PS1,N64 and PC), Rogue Spear (I wish I could find the old DTD Cocobolo OPS mods!!!) and Raven Shield.  I have a lot of professional experience in the same realm, and I have been contemplating for many years whether I wanted to put together a project to update and bring back the genre.  I do not want to discuss too much here, but I think I am at a point where I can finally sit-down and put some effort into this initiative.   I was one of the original members on the ordnance project mainly on reworking textures.  I haven't messed with modding in about 18 years.  What I do have is ambition, a well-thought-out plan and some free time to figure this out.

Why am I choosing Raven Shield as the platform?  Because of the Single Player Teammate AI, and the already implemented Planning Editor.  Unless you can think of a better platform, I feel this is ideal.

What I need:  I need like-minded or ambitious teammates that want to put forth the effort to make this a reality. 

PM me with any questions.

#2 2024-01-07 19:22:13

Bo_lathrop

Re: Looking to potentially put together a team to start a project:

Here is the board I am creating to organize my thoughts lol. https://trello.com/b/Hlxt0y4M/raven-shield-project

QUICK REPLY

Write Your Message and Submit

Footer

ALLR6 Built by Legacy | © Copyright 2016-Present
Get Rainbow Six 3 Gold On Steam!
Classic Rainbow Six Lives in 2022!

Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, Athena Sword, Iron Wrath, Black Arrow, R6 Siege, Quarantine, Extraction, Black Ops Plus All Expansions
We Are Not Affiliated With Ubisoft or Red Storm Entertainment